PDF Scanner PRO:Docs scan+ OCR is an Android scan app from GRYMALA. It is suitable for coworkers. It is a great way to store documents.
User interface and design are attractive and easy to use
This may be the best OCR app on the play store
Very good app and good quality scan for PDF files
This is probably one of the best OCR apps in the Play Store
This is probably one of the best OCR app stores play
I use this every day to scan paperwork and email it to coworkers
Works to perfection and easy to use in almost any lighting
It works very stable and gives me a high quality PDF files
It works great with my Samsung Galaxy Notepad 10
It helped me scan the pdf file quickly
OCR is also slow and word recognition is poor
Its very annoying to use an actual scanner and do it
THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF PDF SCANNER.
PDF Scanner PRO is a new document scanner app for Android. Use PDF Scanner to covert your paper copy into digital high-quality PDF document. Convert images to premium quality PDF and upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, google drive, evernote, etc.
Enjoy Ad-free interface with PRO version.
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Import multiple images or PDF files with one click using built-in file browser
4) Save documents to where you wish (external SD card, for instance). Use settings to select destination folder
5) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
6) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
7) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc.