AccuWeather: Weather Forecast & Real Time Reports is a free best weather app for Android created by AccuWeather. And this is a perfect way to plan days.
Love the Android Wear update
An excellent app for weather forecasting with well designed UI
Lightning tracker is almost expected from a major weather company
Overall one of the more accurate weather forecasts
Best app that I've had that always works
Overall it is a great weather app
This app realy provides us a good weather result
Fast weather with forecast
The app is beautiful and the most useful of any weather app I've had
One of the best apps ever
DO NOT TRUST THIS APP IF YOU ARE TRYING TO PLAN TRIP
Videos have nothing to do with my country
I don't even see an option to set the default location
Weather alerts are way too frequent
Going to install a different app and likely uninstall this
Your real time weather update is very inaccurate
And the severe weather alerts are downright abusive
The widget for the app is hopeless and keep crashing always
Eats resources and data
RIDICULOUS to have avalanche warning which will not go away
Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather. Now supporting Android Wear, this free app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the weather with same Superior Accuracy and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets, and Android Wear.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Andorra, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein and a growing list of global locations.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange card with an exclamation point displayed within the location’s current conditions with a brief summary of the alert(s) in effect.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest temperature, humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
• Now get more from the weather radar with added future radar in the latest version.
• Analyzing weather trends is now easier with graphs on daily and hourly screens.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.