NA 12 Step App - Narcotics Anonymous is a free app for Android made by iByte Apps Limited. This is a great app for friends and newcomers. It helps to have in pocket.
Keeps track of clean time and like the journal
It's great to put things in check in spur of the moment situation
It is really great to have all your information in one place
And I would definitely recommend this to my friends
I love having the clean time counter and the reading handy
Helped me greatly to have in my pocket for anytime i needed it
To the gratitude list are really cool
Perfect for newcomers or continuous relapsers
I also like that it has the clean time counter as well
Love the inventory features
DO NOT TRUST THIS APP WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
NA 12 Step Toolkit - Recovery App
This is the only recovery app based on the narcotics anonymous basic text book that you will ever need to maintain your daily reprieve. It is a perfect companion app for your 12 step program.
* App features a clean time calculator which keeps a track of number of days you are clean for. Just set your clean date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your sobriety.
* Also featuring a comprehensive inventory tool which allows you to create your step 4 and your step 10 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the aa big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* Another tool is the night time inventory as suggested in step 11 of the alcoholics anonymous program. As yourself 10 simple questions, elaborate if necessary and your are done.
* And the list doesn't end there. You will not need another diary app again. The Journal tool in this app will easily help you write down your notes. Make short notes and edit them as many times as you want.
* The NA program is not complete with the gratitude list tool. This pro tool will let you write down the things you are grateful for.
* Worried about others checking your personal notes? We have taken care of that too by giving you an extra layer of security with Pin Locking.
* The narcotics anonymous program is all about sharing with others and hence a lovely feature has been added for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists via Facebook, Twitter, email, texts, WhatsApp and more.
In short, if you are a recovering addict and need a 12 step companion you can carry in your pocket, especially if you don't have a sponsor yet, this tool will go a long way in recovery.
NA's Just For Today come as standard with the free version of this app. A link opens up the NAJFT website inside the app, so you don't have to keep jumping between apps on your phone.
We have also added some more literature which can be useful in conducting an NA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude. This in fact is your bible for recovering from drug addiction.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- Who is an addict?
- What is the NA Programme?
- Why we are here?
- How it works
- The twelve traditions of NA
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship including but not limited to Narcotics Anonymous.
For any suggestions or problems, please email me directly on email@example.com
If you cannot afford the pro features in this app, please get in touch and I'll provide you a discounted version of it.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.12steptoolkit.com